Co-working tailored to fit your industry.
“Anyone can look professional with the right tools.”
Cinema Exchange is primarily a members-based co-working organization designed to support and promote freelancers and small businesses. When space becomes available at an Exchange, we turn to the local community for applicants to fill the spot. We choose interested candidates through a series of interactions, meetings and interviews that help us evaluate prospects and develop relationships that result in higher value for all members.
Memberships are available in Weekly, Quarterly, and Annual packages.
TRAVELER - Special weekly rate for traveling producers, call for details
ASSOCIATE - 4 hrs conference room use/month, mailing address, limited member perks
PROFESSIONAL- Associate + drop in desk use during business hours
SPECIALIST - Associate + private desk, unlimited conference room use, 24/7 access, all member perks
ENTERPRISE - Specialist + private office for up to 4 people
Members also get discounts on commercial studio rentals as well as equipment rentals with Radium Camera, the South Bay's largest cinema gear rental house, located inside the Exchange.
Take your business to the next level of professional.
Membership Perks Include:
- 50% off Studio rental for commercial projects
- 100% off Studio rental for non-paid projects
- Special Pricing on studio equipment rental
- 10% off Radium Camera equipment rentals
- 20% member and studio referrals
- Free access to Exchange events and workshops
- Group Discounts on CPA, Attorney Fees, Insurance
- Consignment rental and storage for your gear
- Utilities included
- 20ft Infinity cyclorama w/ 2x 90deg corners
- On-site equipment and grip rental
- Conference Room w/ 50" 4k Monitor
- Green Room w/ 65" 4k Monitor
- Distributed Ethernet
- Breakroom w/ fridge, coffee maker, prep sink, microwave
- Inexhaustible parking lot
- Office and desk space available monthly and weekly
- Mailing address for taxes and official filings
- 4-hours a month in the conference room
- Additional conf room hours at $10/hr
- Limited member perks (no free studio use)
- All the benefits of the Associate Membership
- Unlimited drop-in seating (regular business hours)
- All the benefits of the Professional Membership
- Private Desk with locking cabinet
- ALL member perks + 24/7 access
- All the benefits of the Specialist
- Private Office for 2 to 4 people
$99 - Associate
$250 - Professional
$500 - Specialist
$1350 - Enterprise
Call for more info
Subject to change
CINEMA EXCHANGE SV
1759 S. Main St.
Milpitas, CA 95035
WE'RE LOOKING TO EXPAND...
2019 - East Bay, San Jose, Santa Cruz
2020 - Austin, Los Angeles, Atlanta
Have a lead on a great space?
Director - Community Development
Director - Operations
Interested in the Cinema Exchange brand? Give us a call and see how joining a co-working network can work for your studio space. 408.912.2614